7.22.2010

Girl's Gotta have her Shoes

Another day, another adventure. Today we traveled to the mall. This isn't typically somewhere that we would go except that Elizabeth's mom had bought her these great new jelly sandals from GAPkids and I decided we should get another pair as I can see they are going to be used a lot! PLUS, they were on sale! So we packed up around 9:45am and headed to the mall with snacks and the stroller and had a great time. We found the shoes.....

....and I found some things at Bath and Body to buy with this giftcard I've had in my wallet for far too long. It was a good trip for us. Plus it's always fun to do something outside of the house and we got back just in time for nap so I'm hoping she'll sleep well today. Didn't sleep great yesterday as she woke up after only about an hour (unusual for the girl who sleeps about 2 hours) and although visibly tired; wouldn't go back to sleep. I guess it just happens sometimes. Although if it were me, I'd have slept the whole day. But unfortunately in life we only get naps at the beginning and end of things. The part in the middle where we work till we want to die is when we never have time to rest. Oh well. 

I thought I'd share a few more pictures today of Elizabeth that her grandma sent me and I just love. 

Didn't I tell you that she loves DORA? In fact while we were at GAP today she was reading a Dora book in her stroller and loving life. "Do-da" is her way of saying Dora and it's adorable. She used to say "Ra-ra" which for the longest time I always thought was me (Ta-ra..... unfortunately just like Do-ra) Oh well. ;)

And here's one last one of the little angel girl. I just love her. 
 AND who couldn't love those curls with those big eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment